Saturday, March 17, 2012

I may be the only person who will appreciate this post, but sneaking back into Ben's room to see where Charlie finally fell asleep has become one of my favorite things to do.  He is ridiculous about going to sleep anyways, he wants you to tuck him in 3 times and wants pillows surrounding his entire body with a blanket scrunched under his whole body so that he cannot move.  I go through this entire ritual (because only I can, apparently according to Chars, Scott doesn't do it right) only to walk back in an hour later and find him in the closet or under the dresser.  I put just some of the pictures I have taken, there are way too many to put up!  I honestly don't know why we have spent the money on not one, but two beds for chars when he will only sleep on Ben's sheep skin rug!








This is what he looks like when he goes to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment