Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ellie's first Birthday!

Ellie's first birthday started off with some pretty exciting news.....her hair is FINALLY long enough for pigtails!!!  She has also mastered walking which is wonderful because now she can get lots of cute shoes and will no longer have dirt patches over her knees!  She is very smart of course and her favorite things at the time of her first birthday include; singing, listening to music on my old phone, and dancing. Her best friends are Ben, Charlie, Mattie, and her pacifier.  She can say mamma and dadda but her preferred method of communication is pointing and screaming as loud as she can for what she wants. 


Her birthday started out as usual, eating breakfast in her high chair.  As you can see she is pointing at my phone and screaming. She wants it now!  She usually listens to music on it every morning while we eat. 






Then we went to the YMCA.  She must have had a great time playing because when I picked her up this is what I found!



Her official birthday party was not scheduled for a few more days, so she finished her evening off with her dad enjoying a beer!  OR I guess I should say chewing on his empty beer can.





We did have a little get together for all the February birthdays in my family the week before Ellie's birthday.  That includes Hank, Ellie, Charlie, Grandpa Jim, and Steve. I Good Month I say!  Here are some pics from that dinner.



Now the Official first birthday party!  Here she is helping me load the dishwasher before everyone arrives.




Her cupcakes.


Having dinner with Grandpa Buddy.


Opening presents in her brand new red glitter shoes from Gigi!!



The End!!

No comments:

Post a Comment